热门专业： 安徽成人高考本科美术专业就业前景、 护理学、 电气工程及其自动化、 中医学、 机械设计及其自动化、
(1) My father often goes out a walk after supper.
A. to B. of C. with D. for
(2) the day time the streets are crowded but _ _ night they are quite deserted.
A. At; in B. In; at C. For; by D. By; for
(3) They worked morning _ . night.
A. from; at B. in; to C. from; to D. from; for
(4) I haven't seen you many months.
A. for B. in C. at D. since
(5) He was brought _ the judge.
A. for B. if C. at D. before
(6) The train arrived exactly time.
A. on B. by C. at . D. in
(7) His mother is a middle-aged woman about forty.
A. under B. over C. for D. of
(8) "How do you know I'm a scientistt?" The man asked surprise.
A. at B. in C. to D. with
(9) the end of this term, we will have finished Book Two.
A. At B. On C. In D. By
(10) You can find the shop the corner of this road.
A. at B. out C. in D. by
(11) We waited for them the gate of the school dark.
A. at; in B. at; till C. in; by D. on; at
(12) His bike was mine.
A. next B. beside C. in front D. besides
(13) Where is the broom'l It is the door.
A. behind B. in C. after D. on
(14) I saw hirn leave the post office a hurry just now.
A. with B. at C. in D. by
(15) Put your hand if you know the answer.
A. on B. up C. down D. into
(16) Take your coat, boy. lt's warm in the room.
A. of B. down C. out D. off
(17) It's very kind you to give me so much help.
A. of B. for C. with D. to
(18) You are so lazy. It's lucky that there are nor so many children you.
A. look B. like C. as D. with
(19) Don't forget to turn the light when you leave the room.
A. of B. in C. off D. down
(20) She had to look her younger sister because her mother was ill.
A. at B. after C. out D. for
(21) May I use your dictionary for a minute? I want to look a word.
A. at B. for C. by D. up
(22) Can you write letters English?
A. with B. in C. by D. use
(23) I am preparing _ a trip to the United States.
A. for B. to C. of D. at
(24) Let me introduce my foreign friend _ you.
A. to B. for C. at D. of
(25) He said he would show the students the factory.
A. about B. on C. around D. of